I have been hunting for some graham crackers or something similar to make a cheese cake. I found these the other day, they taste of oatmeal and are okay to eat on their own. I am looking forward to making a cheese cake with them in the next couple of weekends. I will post the outcome.
Olive oil kettle style chips. They are Crunchy, kettle cooked and taste great! These are my new favorite chips. They can be found in my local Harris Teeter grocery store and come in two flavors. I love the sea salt ones but they also have rosemary available as well.
Gluten free, no artificial colors, no added preservatives, no gmo’s.
Tea and biscuits anyone?
My Mum came home with these very moreish biscuits the other day. My favorites are the Vanilla sandwich cremes as they come in individually wrapped two packs – perfect for my lunch box. We purchased them in our local Harris Teeter, retailing around $3.50 a pack. They are so good that I am needing to ration myself as the other week I went through 4 packets.
Hello guys! I hope you are having a fun summer… on with the favorites!
- My first favorite for this month is Trader Joes gluten free white bread.
I love this bread, for those of you that live near a Trader Joes, I would highly recommend going to the store and finding this bread. It tastes just like normal wheat bread, it’s crazy!
Here’s a cool and informative link about Trader Joes gluten free policies: http://www.traderjoes.com/dietary-lists/gluten-free
2. Rice Chex: http://www.chex.com/products/gluten-free-rice-chex
I love this Chex and not only can you eat it at breakfast but you can add it into your regular Chex/Trail mix.
3. Apple Toasters: http://shop.glutino.com/Strawberry-Toaster-Pastries/p/GLT-043011&c=Glutino@ToasterPastries
I have recently started eating these apple toasters and they taste so much like pop- tarts, only healthier! I believe when I went to the store to buy these there was a strawberry choice as well.
4. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE: Cape Cod chips: http://www.capecodchips.com/
I love potato chips and I especially love Kettle Cooked Potato Chips! The best thing about Cape Cod chips is that they come in many different flavors and are gluten free.
SEE YOU NEXT MONTH!
Hi guys, sorry that I was not able to post for April’s favorites. I have been so busy with school and exams, but that should clear up as we are heading closer and closer to SUMMER!!! But on with the blog….
- Skinny Pop: http://www.skinnypop.com/
I have been eating Skinny Pop non-stop for the past 2 months. You can buy them in so many different flavors (original is my favorite), and the popcorn comes in individual packs or one big bag. I think the packs are especially good for on the go runs or for school.Quick note: This product is not pictured in the Favorites photo.
2. Next is the… Annie’s Gluten free mac & cheese: http://www.annies.com/products/special-diets
I have eaten LOT’S of these recently, as they are very tasty and I cannot tell the difference between normal mac N cheese and gluten free mac N cheese. I love the creamy-ness and cheesy-ness of the meal.
3. Go Go Squeez’ … my favorites! http://www.gogosqueez.com/products/
Go Go’s are my favorite on the go fruit snacks. These are so easy to take anywhere, especially school!
4. Trader Joe’s Tuna Burgers are great! http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/2932
The burgers are juicy and succulent, perfect between burger buns with other sauces such as tartar sauce (a personal favorite of mine).
5. Finally, Utz Salt N Vinegar chips! These are great if you love salty- with a punch potato chips.
These potato chips are very good and I snack on them 24/7!
Hey guys! This is going to be my new segment called ‘Monthly Favorites’, where I can share my favorite gluten-free and Celiac safe products with you all. Each month will contain different products that I am in love with.
- These glutino ‘Milk Chocolate’ wafers are so tasty that I couldn’t even tell that they were gluten free. Coated with milk chocolate on the outside and vanilla cream filling between the wafers, they are a sweet treat.
- My family has always eaten dinner rolls. When I first came across udi’s ‘classic french dinner rolls’, I was skeptical. Gluten free bread can sometimes be … not so tasty. These are actually really delicious and are a great addition to my dinner. Added bonus they make great garlic bread rolls when I fill them with garlic and butter before going into the oven.
- Harvest Snaps, ‘lightly salted snapea crisps’ are great for to-go activities. I usually take them to school, and they fit perfectly in my lunch bag. They are very tasty and they contain low sodium for intake.
- OMG these ‘Lot’s of Everything’, van’s whole-grain crackers, are so good. I’m a person that loves grainy crackers and these hit the spot. I believe that van’s makes gluten free crackers in a variety of flavors, so there are many options to choose from.
- oh KIND, you delight me. Even before I was diagnosed with Celiac I ate KIND bars. These feel good granola bars are so darn amazing. They are packed with nutrients and energy. My favorite is the ‘Maple Pumpkin’. I usually eat one of these before I run.
- ‘Freschetta gluten free pizza’ is also a favorite of mine. the pizza is thin crusted and has a perfect cheese to sauce ratio! For some strange reason the small size for one person tastes a lot nicer than the larger size, I think the dough base on the larger size pizza tastes different.