Hi guys, sorry that I was not able to post for April’s favorites. I have been so busy with school and exams, but that should clear up as we are heading closer and closer to SUMMER!!! But on with the blog….
- Skinny Pop: http://www.skinnypop.com/
I have been eating Skinny Pop non-stop for the past 2 months. You can buy them in so many different flavors (original is my favorite), and the popcorn comes in individual packs or one big bag. I think the packs are especially good for on the go runs or for school.Quick note: This product is not pictured in the Favorites photo.
2. Next is the… Annie’s Gluten free mac & cheese: http://www.annies.com/products/special-diets
I have eaten LOT’S of these recently, as they are very tasty and I cannot tell the difference between normal mac N cheese and gluten free mac N cheese. I love the creamy-ness and cheesy-ness of the meal.
3. Go Go Squeez’ … my favorites! http://www.gogosqueez.com/products/
Go Go’s are my favorite on the go fruit snacks. These are so easy to take anywhere, especially school!
4. Trader Joe’s Tuna Burgers are great! http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/2932
The burgers are juicy and succulent, perfect between burger buns with other sauces such as tartar sauce (a personal favorite of mine).
5. Finally, Utz Salt N Vinegar chips! These are great if you love salty- with a punch potato chips.
These potato chips are very good and I snack on them 24/7!