Brevard Running Camp 2016 is booked, excited for a fun time with lots of activities and laughs!!! The camp has a great Celiac -safe kitchen which I look forward to eating from again.
Hey guys! This is going to be my new segment called ‘Monthly Favorites’, where I can share my favorite gluten-free and Celiac safe products with you all. Each month will contain different products that I am in love with.
- These glutino ‘Milk Chocolate’ wafers are so tasty that I couldn’t even tell that they were gluten free. Coated with milk chocolate on the outside and vanilla cream filling between the wafers, they are a sweet treat.
- My family has always eaten dinner rolls. When I first came across udi’s ‘classic french dinner rolls’, I was skeptical. Gluten free bread can sometimes be … not so tasty. These are actually really delicious and are a great addition to my dinner. Added bonus they make great garlic bread rolls when I fill them with garlic and butter before going into the oven.
- Harvest Snaps, ‘lightly salted snapea crisps’ are great for to-go activities. I usually take them to school, and they fit perfectly in my lunch bag. They are very tasty and they contain low sodium for intake.
- OMG these ‘Lot’s of Everything’, van’s whole-grain crackers, are so good. I’m a person that loves grainy crackers and these hit the spot. I believe that van’s makes gluten free crackers in a variety of flavors, so there are many options to choose from.
- oh KIND, you delight me. Even before I was diagnosed with Celiac I ate KIND bars. These feel good granola bars are so darn amazing. They are packed with nutrients and energy. My favorite is the ‘Maple Pumpkin’. I usually eat one of these before I run.
- ‘Freschetta gluten free pizza’ is also a favorite of mine. the pizza is thin crusted and has a perfect cheese to sauce ratio! For some strange reason the small size for one person tastes a lot nicer than the larger size, I think the dough base on the larger size pizza tastes different.